This Recipe of Rack of Lamb & String Beans is simple and most importantly it's delicious.
This whole meal can be cooked and ready to eat in under 20 minutes. I had the opportunity of making my debut appearance at The Learning Annex, I presented my prototype toaster oven from Sonja Home Collection along with one of my favorite toaster oven dinners.
Watch below for 99 cents “HOW TO” Tutorial, on How to cook Rack of Lamb & String Beans in a Toaster Oven with a dash of Sonja’s Style. (via Ustream.com)
Video streaming by Ustream
(serving 3 people)
6 Lamb Chops
2 Handful String Beans
Fresh Ground Black Peppercorns
1. Line tray with foil to protect it. Make a "bucket" out of foil.
2. Place lambchops in the "bucket" and on the tray.
3. Cut the ends off of the string beans and make another foil "bucket." Pour a small amount of water inside "bucket" and crimp ends closed, but leave a small opening for ventilation.
4. Place the rack of lamb on top rack and string beans on the middle tray.
5. Set the oven to 450 degrees and broil.
6. After 15/20 minutes, you're done!