here to check out the video with Cici Licious! Ingredients: 2/3 pieces Sirloin Steak on the bone 1 Large Onion 2 Romaine Hearts of Lettuce Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese Preparation: 1. Cover your toaster oven trays with aluminum foil. Make the foil bucket "Sonja Style" 2. Place steaks inside and salt and pepper to taste. Place on upper rack. Broil at 450* for 10 minutes or longer depending on how well done you like your steak. Feel free to use your own marinade or spices! 3. Cover another tray and place the romaine lettuce inside another foil bucket "Sonja Style". Sprinkle shreaded cheese on top. Place on bottom rack. Romaine may take longer than the steak depending on how well done you like your steak. 4. When the steak is brown, the cheese is melted, and it smells delicious, you will know it's time to check! Plate the Toasted Parmesan Romaine separately from the steak, onions, mushrooms or any other veggie. Enjoy another delight from behind the glass door!
These are a healthy alternative to store-bought chips that you can make in your toaster. I first had these as a young model in Milan at BICE. They are very simple to make, elegant for adults, and fun for kids to eat. This is one recipe I do not suggest children making, as it involves peeling the potato. You would find these at any Cipriani restaurant around the world. They are delicious without salt or anything but feel free to experiment with your favorite toppings. I serve them with icy cold vodka shots and sour cream.Ingredients:
- One large Idaho or starchy potato
- Spray Canola Oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat toaster oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Spray with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 4 large red or yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
Video streaming by Ustream
Ingredients: (serving 3 people)
- 6 Lamb Chops
- 2 Handful String Beans
- Fresh Ground Black Peppercorns
- Garlic (optional)
- Rock Salt